Brigade QVS Quiet Vehicle sounder QVS-001-75 (5385)
What is QVS Quite Sounder (AVAS)?
This warns pedestrians and other VRU's that a quiet vehicle is approaching
Incorporating bbs-tek technology multi-frequency, directional and instantly locatable sound which is only heard in the hazard zone.
Front speaker system
Pitch and volume increase with vehicle speed in a similar way as an internal combustion engine
Sound cut out above a pre-set speed threshold
designed for electrical and hybrid-electric vehicles of all types
- 1 x Speaker
- 1 x ECU
- 2 year warrantly
- Warns pedestrians and other VRU’s that a quiet vehicle is approaching
- Combined multi-frequency bbs-tek® technology and tonal sounds
- Multi-frequency sound
- Directional and locatable – The sound is only heard in the hazard zone.
- Front speaker system
- Pitch and volume increase with vehicle speed to mimic an internal combustion engine
- Operational below speeds of 20MPH
- Front sounder operational when ignition activated (silenced when parking brake applied)
- Uses Tachograph speed signal**
- Sounder unit: Speaker
** If your vehicle is not equipped with a Tachograph, please contact us for alternative installation methods**
Do you require more information or can't find what you're looking for? Call us on 07784446388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org