Brigade 360° Camera Monitor System for Large Rigid Vehicles SE-7104F-100, (5378).
- Four wide-angle camera lenses cover the entire vehicle perimeter and surroundings including all blind spots.
- Real-time video output.
- Triggered views (rear, left and right), e.g. selecting reverse gear highlights rear view image.
- Split-screen monitor view.
- Configurable viewing distance to suit vehicle type and application.
- On-screen distance markers on rear view.
- 5 year warranty
Portrait Mode can now be split to display 360° image and trigger single camera views as well as displaying full screen 360° views.
Front/Rear Focus – provides a close up of the front/rear of the vehicle. Ideal for parking and slow manoeuvres.
Left Hand & Right Hand Lane Change – 360° image shifts to the left/right when triggered to give the driver extra emphasis to right/left hand lanes.
Benefits of Backeye®360
Benefits of the system extend beyond reducing collisions with people and objects. The comprehensive view of the surroundings aids the driver when manoeuvring at low speed and minimises damage, as drivers of larger vehicles can see and avoid objects lying on the ground.
Backeye®360 Systems are compatible with Brigade MDR digital recorders.
- Eliminates blind spots, improves safety
- Comprehensive view of the surrounding area in a single image
- Reduces collisions with people and objects
For additional cables, adapters and mounting brackets please see system accessories section.
Do you require more information or can't find what you're looking for? Call us on 07784446388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org